Friday, April 30, 2010

This is Claire coming at you live from London town. WE ARE HERE!!! I am so stoked to be here with two of my best friends, meeting so many new awesome people, taking in all of the beautiful sites here and learning more about the culture!
Some things I have learned this week so far:
1. I want to raise my children in England just so that they will have accents. I am tempted to kidnap a British child to take home with me.
2. British men have no shame. My new favorite game is walking behind the group and watching the men of this country check out our beautiful, bronze friend Jess.
3. The humidity here gives me lioness hair in the morning.
4. British people are much more reserved than Americans.
5. The tube is much easier to travel on in small groups. Friday nights are not a good time to travel on the tube. (although drunk british women with umbrellas are pretty entertaining)
6. We are going to look like Americans here no matter how hard we try to fit in.
7. Mark Jensen has corn flower blue vans.
8. British people can tell when you try to fake an accent.
9. England is full of understatements and irony.
10. I am not going to sleep at all the next 2 months.

Here are some pictures from the first two days (I have taken 376 so far... that is just pathetic).















































No comments:

Post a Comment