Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Intruder!

Warning: Intruder Alert!

With a little help from Professor Pingree I managed to hack in...

...this proves my sneaky nature applies to more than just hoarding food...

You girls had urged me to do a post earlier but I've never felt blog-inclined or clever enough to make a worthwhile post. But, as our time together has ended I think it's necessary to give a little tribute to a few girls that made my stay in London ever more meaningful...

So--- here's to the gigglefests on the tube, to hobnobs outside the church, to grumpy awakenings that turn into beautiful morning runs, here's to not wasting one day, one breath, one moment. Here's to the games while waiting at the station, bus sleeping positions, spending 7 pounds for one bag of candy at overpriced tourist shops, Stay's lullabies, and sing-alongs. here's to cereal chow fests, English accent imitations (even cockfosters), eating too many sweets & sharing top bunks for fear of mice. Here's to hostel breakfasts, Claire's kisses, and Looney's laugher. Here's to sharing dreams of our future & experiences of our past. Here's to spending too much money but also spending just about as much time you can with people in an 7-week period & loving every minute. Here's to the restaurant conversations that lasted hours, here's to everything we saw, heard, & tasted. But most of all....

here's to the nights that turned into mornings,
and the friends that turned into family.


"If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart; I'll always be with you."

Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh



We all know I'm a cheeseball but I love ya'll with all my heart. I do believe I have been changed for the better.
Love, Jess

1 comment:

  1. Claire, Staley, Megan, and Jess:
    I loved every minute with you guys in London, and i LOVED reading your blog! I can't wait to get back to provo to see your beautiful faces again...it has already been far too long. Happy Summer...hug hug kees kees

    Love, Brianna

    ReplyDelete