Saturday, June 12, 2010

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh you guys!"


Thursday night could have been the best night of my life! Okay well maybe that is a little bit dramatic but it definitely was up there. 

I have been a Legally Blonde fan since the movie came out back in 2001. I even dressed up as Elle in 8th grade to give a speech when I was running for class treasurer. Embarrassing? Maybe. But did I win? Yes.

My family (aka Hans) always had a flood of Legally Blonde jokes for me and would call me Elle from time to time. He thought he was pretty clever.



I've been dying to see the musical since we got here but it was definitely worth the wait! Even my friends who weren't that excited abou it, loved it.

It was absolutely HILARIOUS. I've never laughed so hard or been so entertained in my entire life. Seriously, I'm not kidding. We walked out of that theatre so giddy, I couldn't stop smiling all night. 

And thank goodness for that because we had a lot of homework waiting for us at home. Let's just say we didn't sleep that night. Literally. 







Even the boys loved it so much, they couldn't contain themselves  




I've never been so proud to be a blonde <3

No comments:

Post a Comment