Tuesday, June 1, 2010

To Claire Elizabeth Pingree aka the pro photog




THANK YOU!
For being the best photographer ever and documenting all the wonderful memories we are making.
For bringing your awesome camera everywhere with you and taking amazing pictures even though it is heavy and probably annoying to carry it around all the time.
For taking pictures of me so that I can prove to my friends and family that I am actually here, because I have failed to take more than about 20 pictures on my own.
For being so patient with everyone that wants you to take all sorts of different pictures or the same picture in tons of different ways and then look at them to see if they are "facebook worthy" and if they aren't taking them over and over again.

You are basically the best and I just want you know how much I appreciate YOU and your camera :)


Love,
Looney

No comments:

Post a Comment