1. If you want to talk to someone here, you can't jump right in and ask someone's name. you have to ask about something safe, like the weather. That way you can feel out if that person wants to talk to you or not and then slowly proceed with the conversation if they give you the appropriate response. You don't ask for someone's name or tell someone your name until the end of the conversation. Ever.
2. There is no such thing as a restroom or bathroom here, just toilets.
3. "It's okay" is an acceptable/normal response to "thank you."
4. Many people say "cheers" instead of "you're welcome."
5. "Queue up"means form a line.
6. Stonehenge is cool for about 2.2 seconds
7. The British are really good at detecting accents so you shouldn't try to fake a British one.
8. A coach = a bus, a bike = a cycle
9. The Wilton House has the coolest playground in the entire world!
10. If you ask someone where "the subway" is, you'll find yourself in an underground tunnel where creepy people hang out, not on the underground train.
That's it for now. More pictures coming soon!